Tuesday 11 December 2012

Maritime Security


Online Parliamentary Yearbook Shares: One of our major concerns as a maritime nation is the security of our shipping lanes ... not simply piracy but vessel recovery, port and vessel security, risk assessment, crew training etc. So I was delighted when I heard that the Parliamentary Yearbook will be running a major feature titled "Excellence in Maritime Security". I am contributing a piece on the value of security teams to defend ships. As well as the other security pieces I understand that there will be reports from other organisations involved in maritime affairs including broking and chartering; marine resource management; marine biology; offshore renewables etc. It will I am sure be a worthwhile and “in depth” feature


Latest news shared at Parliamentary Information Office.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.